Here are 5 ways to get your website visitors coming back for more:
- Start a Blog – Blog about things going on in your industry, new products and sales. Get involved with other bloggers in your niches, and encourage new visitors to sign up for your RSS feed.
- Email – You are capturing your visitors email address, right? Let subscribers know about new deals, new content and new products that they may be interested in. Create special coupons only for email customers to encourage visitors to sign up.
- Content – Create compelling content (Video, Music or Articles) that brings visitors back for more. Even though it may not be your main product, sticky content will bring back visitors to your site and eventually turn them into buyers.
- Twitter – Twitter is a micro blogging platform that is very popular right now. By letting visitors who have already subscribed to your Twitter feed, you can let them know about new content on your website. Since they subscribed, it's obvious they want to be informed of what's going on your site.
- Break Content into Parts – If you've developed compelling content, try breaking it into a series. For example, a video can be broken into 2 or 3 chapters and shown over the course of a few days or a week, in order to keep visitors interested and coming back for more.
This article was contributed by Maya Richard, who writes on the subject of Comcast deals. Maya Richard invites your feedback at mayarichard at gmail dot com